Tired of hoses coming apart? Tired of inferior locking and swivel cuffs? Tired of replacing cuffs?
The new Flash Cuff™ takes durability and innovation to the next level
Rugged construction and a unique design ensure that twisted hoses and cuff replacements are a thing of the past. Additionally, the Flash Cuff™ both swivels and locks - no need to choose one feature over another.
- Tighter connections between cuffs decreases the amount of air lost - leading to faster drying times.
- Inside diameter of the cuff is the same as that of the hose, keeping turbulence to a minimum and increasing air flow.
- Cuff allows your hoses to swivel - don't spend your time untwisting tangled hoses.
- Easy push-button lock keeps your hoses together whether you're going upstairs or around corners.
- Virtually indestructible. We've driven a truck over this--enough said!
- Tapered ends and shorter length allow the Flash Cuff to fit on the hose reel and keep its shape better than competitive products.
- More options: We've got 2.5" cuffs for pros that demand top air flow.
AC10F - Hydro-Filter with Flash Cuffs
AH201 Reducer - 2" Cuff to 1.5" Hose
AH203 2" Male Starter
AH204 2" Female Cuff
AH204A Replacement O-Ring for AH204 2" Flash Cuff and AH201 2" Reducer
AH206 2" Male Cuff
AH212 2½" to 2" External Reducer
AH215 2½" Male Starter Cuff
AH216 2½" Female Cuff
AH216A Replacement O-Ring for AH216 2.5" Flash Cuff and AH217 2.5" Reducer
AH217 Reducer - 2.5" Cuff to 2" Hose
AH218 2½" Male Cuff
AH224 Adapter - 2" Cuff to 2" MPT